Dedicated to the definitive superhero non-team.


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

How I Spent My Summer Hiatus

During my time away from blogging this summer, I finished the manuscript for my latest Villains & Vigilantes adventure module for Fantasy Games Unlimited. Titled Always Outnumbered, the PDF went on sale this morning.

Always Outnumbered contains three core adventures, each designed for use with a solo hero within the game:

  1. No Crime Like the Present

  2. Survival of the Fittest

  3. True Believer

A follow-up scenario called Photo Opportunity appears as an epilogue.

Earlier this month, I had the privilege of reading sections of Always Outnumbered at the annual Readings from Rivendell event for fantasy and science-fiction authors in Minneapolis.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...